What better time than the holidays to sit down and catch up on all of your favourite movies and TV shows that you missed out on the rest of the year? Well, Dork Shelf and Netflix Canada want to help make that a reality as we’re giving away three one-year Netflix subscriptions in honour of their new gift cards, arriving just in time for the gift giving season! Give the gift of unlimited movies and TV shows with the new Netflix Retail Gift cards this season! Cards are available in increments of $30 and $60 and are the ideal present for anyone on your list, and perfect for last minute shoppers! Netflix gift cards are now available at a number of retail locations across Canada including Best Buy, Target, 7-Eleven, Walmart and Shopper’s Drug Mart. How they work:
- – Consumers can purchase gift cards in increments of $30 or $60 and apply the card to either new or existing Netflix accounts.
- – Based on the plan they’ve chosen, their account will be deducted appropriately.
- – Netflix will send a reminder by email when the balance is low.
- – When the balance on the card is too low to cover the $8.99 fee for the entire month, users will be able to stream movies and TV shows for a partial month depending on the amount on the card.
- – Once the gift card balance is consumed, users will need to add another gift card or payment method to the account to continue service.
For your chance to win a free one year subscription to Netflix, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with NETFLIX in the subject line! Contest open to Canadian residents only. Please only one email entry per household. Multiple email entries will be deleted. For additional chances to win, simply like the contest announcement on our Facebook page and/or re-Tweet the announcement from our Twitter. Deadline for entries is 11:59pm on Friday, December 19th. Good luck, and remember to stay tuned to Dork Shelf for all the latest movie news, reviews, interviews, features, and more great contests!
FROM AROUND THE WEB