Will, Lucas, Noah, and Shelagh put on their ten-gallon critics’ hats and rustle together all the films they’ve seen recently. Covering films from grindhouse to arthouse, the four cowpokes break down what they saw, what they liked, and why they liked it.
Also, be sure to check out Dork Shelf’s TIFF reviews and let us know what you think.
- 0:00 — “Memory Loss” by Deltron 3030
- 2:30 — Midnight Madness
- 13:00 — Solomon Kane
- 23:00 — The mood of The Road
- 27:15 — “Blade Runner (End Title)” by Vangelis
- 27:45 — Disturbing arthouse films
- 39:30 — Disney’s 80’s rebirth
- 49:00 — Quickly: Hamilton superhero, Can-con, Charles Manson
- 56:20 — “Sweet Jane” by The Velvet Underground
- Symbol, The Loved Ones, [Rec] 2, A Town Called Panic, Solomon Kane, Micmacs, The Road, Enter the Void, Antichrist, Waking Sleeping Beauty, Defendor, Passenger Side, Leslie, My Name is Evil