It’s that time of year again! FAN EXPO Canada is about to take Toronto by storm. The convention, which runs from August 22 – 25 at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre, is the largest Comics, Sci-Fi, Horror, Anime, and Gaming event in Canada and the third largest pop culture event in North America – and That Shelf wants to send you and a friend!
Contest details below!
We’re giving you the chance to win a FAN EXPO Canada prize pack – valued at $300 CAD – and all you have to do is follow the instructions at the end of this post.
This amazing FAN EXPO prize pack includes the following:
- 2 Weekend Passes to FAN EXPO Canada
- 1 FAN EXPO Canada drawstring bag
- 1 FAN EXPO Canada lanyard
- 1 FAN EXPO exclusive Marvel tin lunchbox
- 1 FAN EXPO exclusive DC Bombshells vinyl figure
- 1 FAN EXPO exclusive comic book (variant cover edition)
All that swag and a free weekend at the convention? Don’t say we never look out for you.
Did we mention who’s going to be at FAN EXPO Canada this year? Celebrity guests include Brendan Fraser, John Travolta, Karl Urban, Peter Capaldi, Rainn Wilson, Pamela Anderson, Zachary Levi, Jeff Goldblum, Jason Momoa, the cast of The Goonies, Saved by the Bell, and so many more!
To enter our FAN EXPO Canada contest just follow these super simple instructions:
- Follow us on Twitter and like our FAN EXPO Canada tweet.
- Then tweet the following: I want @ThatShelf to send me to FAN EXPO Canada! https://thatshelf.com/contest-win-a-fan-expo-canada-prize-pack #FXC19 #FANEXPOCanada
- Follow us on Instagram (you’re not already?!)
- Like our FAN EXPO Canada contest post
- Then tag the friend you want to bring with you!
BONUS: For an extra chance to win – earn another entry – take a photo of your shelf of geeky collectibles or keepsakes, share it on Twitter or Instagram, tag us and use hashtags #FXC19 #FANEXPOCanada!
Easy enough, right? Good luck – and we’ll see you at FAN EXPO Canada, August 22 – 25!
Maximum of two entries per contestant. Contestants must be residents of Canada. Winners will be notified via Instagram direct message. The contest closes on Sunday, August 18th at Midnight.
FROM AROUND THE WEB